Anyone else filling up their ignore list?

Just think, if you had been able to get a Tommy Gun for twice what it's then current value was in 68 right before that ban took effect..........

I'm pretty sure that if pmags started selling for $1000 each that we would see a lot of people changing their opinion on gouging. Kinda reminds me of an old joke about a man asking a lady if she would make love to him for 5 million dollars. She said sure, then he offered her $20. She got mad and said what the hell do you think I am? He said "we already established that, now we just have to find the right price."

I'm pretty sure that if pmags started selling for $1000 each that we would see a lot of people changing their opinion on gouging. Kinda reminds me of an old joke about a man asking a lady if she would make love to him for 5 million dollars. She said sure, then he offered her $20. She got mad and said what the hell do you think I am? He said "we already established that, now we just have to find the right price."

Thanks for reminding me of that one. I haven't heard that since school.

LOL, that's awesome!! :lol:

Sure,

The prices are high.... But it is like the last shop in town to have generators when a hurricane is bearing down. The market will decide what is too high.

If you don't want prices like this forever, you better write/call/email your congressman very frequently between now and whenever these maniacs get their bill on the floor.

Right now, high prices are a small annoyance, but if the anti-gun crowd gets their way, high prices will be the least of our worries. People tend to think the AWB was bad. They could do a hell of a lot worse-and they will sure try!

-_-' What use is the ban if over 200k ARs already flooded the streets since Monday.

Back
Top Bottom