Anyone else filling up their ignore list?

Sure,

The prices are high.... But it is like the last shop in town to have generators when a hurricane is bearing down. The market will decide what is too high.

Not quite the same. As somebody that lived through Hurricane Andrew I can tell you that electricity is a necessity.

Pmags and ARs are not. The people spending ridiculous money on these non-necessities are idiots. But hey, they're free to be stupid.

You can buy a wood burning stove and a cord of wood next week. might not be able to buy that black rifle. How are handgun prices going? I need a new 45.

Not quite the same. As somebody that lived through Hurricane Andrew I can tell you that electricity is a necessity.

Pmags and ARs are not. The people spending ridiculous money on these non-necessities are idiots. But hey, they're free to be stupid.

I lived in the north east for a while....electricity isn't a necessity. Candles, gas stove, hurricane lamps, we did just fine when the power was out for a while.

It's called "supply and demand". "Gouging" is when the price is raised on NECESSITIES like food or gasoline.

If you want to buy an AR15 this week then you'll pay out the butt. It's your choice to make. You dont "need" one so if you CHOOSE to pay inflated prices than that's on you.

If the price of guns upset you then you wont do very well when bread is $20 a loaf.

I'm a member on another site and I love the idea of a minimum post count before being able to access the classifieds right now. I'm thinking of 50 posts.

You have to remember, this is a Trader first and discussion forum second. That is the reason the minimum post count rule has never been implemented.

Here's the real question, the only important one. Ok, so you think people are "gouging". Fine. What do you want to do about it? If you just want to ***** and moan and call the "gougers" dirty names, ok, I really don't dare.

Time to start trolling some gougers."I'll trade you a pallet of unsalted butter for them there P-mags. I'll even throw in my prize winning milk cow too!"

It's called "supply and demand". "Gouging" is when the price is raised on NECESSITIES like food or gasoline.

If you want to buy an AR15 this week then you'll pay out the butt. It's your choice to make. You dont "need" one so if you CHOOSE to pay inflated prices than that's on you.

If the price of guns upset you then you wont do very well when bread is $20 a loaf.

How about when you want to buy some of that food or gasoline, but can't because the artificially low prices allowed it to sell out sooner than it would have if the seller could have adjusted for the market conditions?

Hypocrites! I am one. Once my colt upper gets to a certain "market" value, I will sell and buy couple drinks with that money. :D

Back
Top Bottom