Anyone else filling up their ignore list?

The mods should have made the change that any new member had to have so many post before they could use the buy/sell/trade threads. Would have slowed a lot of this BS down

I'm a member on another site and I love the idea of a minimum post count before being able to access the classifieds right now. I'm thinking of 50 posts.

The only reason I'm adding people is so that when I sell something I can weed them out. In a social thread I'll still open their comment, and respond to it if I feel like doing so. But I'm not going to buy or sell to them.

My CHOICE.

And I only use the term gouge when it's somebody radically overcharging for a necessity. I haven't seen any necessities sold on here, ever.

Last edited:
I love this site and all of the guys I've done deals with. I just paid my Supporter fees because of that. I believe it will settle out soon but in the meantime, I will continue to ignore people who post prices that are 2-3x more than what they paid last week.

i remember back when neither of those was really an issue here, and it was all about fun and feeding a hobby.

.....and honesty and integrity.

Sad thing is I feel as though some of our veteran member's are doing it to disguise themselves/reputation but other's just flat out don't care and are all about the greed. Either way, they're gettin on the ignore list for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom