Anyone else filling up their ignore list?

After the panic they will just fade away or come back under another name and life will go on.Just "ignore" them now.I added about 15/18.lol

.....and honesty and integrity.

Sad thing is I feel as though some of our veteran member's are doing it to disguise themselves/reputation but other's just flat out don't care and are all about the greed. Either way, they're gettin on the ignore list for future reference.

A. Do you have any proof of that?

B. Its sad am gunna make your list... we are so close.... so close....

C. If the market is buying these mags at your crazy profits... then thats what they are worth....

Just beating a dead horse ain't ya?

Just saying now..... :)

So.....if they are on your ignore list then you no longer know what they are posting is that the way it works? (really don't know have not ignored anyone) So if you ignore them all then you don't really know what is going on and don't have it bother you. So......if you ignore everyone who doesn't make you happy on here you could have your own little personnal perfectly blissful ODT right? Just thinking out loud :noidea:

So.....if they are on your ignore list then you no longer know what they are posting is that the way it works? (really don't know have not ignored anyone) So if you ignore them all then you don't really know what is going on and don't have it bother you. So......if you ignore everyone who doesn't make you happy on here you could have your own little personnal perfectly blissful ODT right? Just thinking out loud :noidea:

Not necessarily, I will still read their comments I just dont want to see their adds. Considering my list has all of 3 people on it I think I'll be fine. I'm not just ignoring people with high prices, I'm ignoring people with high prices that are also putting some sort of "these are going to be banned" nonsense in the add. High prices are one thing, but trying to scare people by saying that this will be your last chance to buy it is just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom