Anyone else like A2 stocks?

20150704_193351.jpg

This is an AR22 that I built. The detachable handle is from an air soft gun, but works great. I've shot quite a few squirrels with it.

Thanks Cadcom Cadcom ! I am in Connecticut working for 2 weeks and just taking it easy today. I WAS trying to save money, but after this thread, I've been scouring the interwebs looking for parts!

I called a couple friends to see if I could have some things delivered to there house, so my wife doesn't find out. Her and I have an agreement to save money for new furniture. ( I like our old furniture.)

Just got mine in today so I had to put it on my Bushmaster Dissy tonight. I really like the feel and it don't pull on my beard like some do (MOE). I plan on shooting it this weekend, but so far I like it it! Anyone else run one? (excuse the poor pics and the dogs blanket)

View attachment 1102835
More importantly, much more effective when buttstroking zombies in the dome.

Thanks Cadcom Cadcom ! I am in Connecticut working for 2 weeks and just taking it easy today. I WAS trying to save money, but after this thread, I've been scouring the interwebs looking for parts!

I called a couple friends to see if I could have some things delivered to there house, so my wife doesn't find out. Her and I have an agreement to save money for new furniture. ( I like our old furniture.)

Ship it here! I'm not far from Cartersville and I'll make sure it all works before you get back to Ga. :)

Back
Top Bottom