• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I read he used a crossbow, but that was on the internet and we know everything on the internet is false. Sorta like folks that pull numbers to interject into their posts to make them sound more convincing.
Initial reports said he did, but the guy is an avid compound bow hunter, so I'm sure that's what he used. Never saw a pic of him with a crossbow.

Let me help you out with my character. I believe and know all innocent human life is worthy of protection. I believe killing the unborn is the most barbaric type of murder imaginable and anyone that defends it is devoid of compassion and humanity and are a prime example of our societal cancer. I get a kick (in a heart breaking way) when I hear a pro abortionist lament how society doesn't "value life" whenever they see some senseless murder reported on TV. I don't bother anymore but I want to say "Are you being even remotely serious?" This country spins billions on insuring irresponsible people can simply kill the children they can't be bothered with and they are generally the same ones crying about a freaking lion.
When a human life is taken without consent, it is murder. You can call it a 'choice' but that baby has no choice. When someone is so evil, like our current president, that he would actually vote AGAINST life saving measures for a baby that survives an abortion, and people STILL can't see the evil that is the pro-abortionist, they are beyond help.
Eric Rudolph presumably assumed he was saving lives. He went about it the wrong way. Having said that, if someone put an ice pick through the brain of Kermit Gosnell, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.
And while I always love the irrelevant comparison, for a little perspective, Eric Rudolph killed 2 people. This year alone over a MILLION babies will be aborted in the U.S. In the next 24 hours alone over 3,000 babies will be aborted. Nearly one in four pregnancies end in abortion. For every adoptable baby in the U.S. there are THIRTY SIX couples waiting. There are approximately TWO MILLION COUPLES WAITING to adopt in this country. You want to test the mettle of the PRO-abortionist? Next time you meet someone that is "pro-choice" ask them if they favor ending abortion as a means of birth control and allowing it only for rape and incest. I mean, since we know what causes pregnancy and the countless ways to prevent it, none of which involve killing the unborn, we should all agree that would be a logical solution correct? Then watch them convulse at the idea of not being able to kill the unborn at will and listen to their tortured attempt at justification. You will then get to see evil first hand.
Abortion is indefensible and beyond disgusting and the fact the inhumanity of killing a baby has to be explained for justified to anyone is proof positive we are beyond help.,
http://www.100abortionphotos.com/

I think abortion, on demand, should be legalized under one of two conditions....1: Either it must include tubal ligation(permanent and irreversible) or 2: It must be performed, retroactively, on the requestor.

I posted these in the meme thread Friday. But they fit here too.

IMG_0595.png
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0593.png

"Trophy hunting" isn't hunting--just an ego trip for those needing self-image enhancement.

If I could afford it, I'd probably try trophy hunting. It's no more ego tripping than buying a Corvette. I doubt Ted Nugent, a dentist making enough money to go trophy hunting or anyone else with trophy elk, deer or moose hanging on their walls have self-image problems. At least any more than the population at large.

Now, not being able to afford to go trophy hunting might cause me some trophy hunting envy. Otherwise, game hunting in Africa and other places, whether for food or trophies, has never been a big deal. If his guides led him astray not his fault.

We should name our pets and leave the wild game, as well as pork and beef, nameless.

Let me help you out with my character. I believe and know all innocent human life is worthy of protection. I believe killing the unborn is the most barbaric type of murder imaginable and anyone that defends it is devoid of compassion and humanity and are a prime example of our societal cancer. I get a kick (in a heart breaking way) when I hear a pro abortionist lament how society doesn't "value life" whenever they see some senseless murder reported on TV. I don't bother anymore but I want to say "Are you being even remotely serious?" This country spins billions on insuring irresponsible people can simply kill the children they can't be bothered with and they are generally the same ones crying about a freaking lion.
When a human life is taken without consent, it is murder. You can call it a 'choice' but that baby has no choice. When someone is so evil, like our current president, that he would actually vote AGAINST life saving measures for a baby that survives an abortion, and people STILL can't see the evil that is the pro-abortionist, they are beyond help.
Eric Rudolph presumably assumed he was saving lives. He went about it the wrong way. Having said that, if someone put an ice pick through the brain of Kermit Gosnell, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.
And while I always love the irrelevant comparison, for a little perspective, Eric Rudolph killed 2 people. This year alone over a MILLION babies will be aborted in the U.S. In the next 24 hours alone over 3,000 babies will be aborted. Nearly one in four pregnancies end in abortion. For every adoptable baby in the U.S. there are THIRTY SIX couples waiting. There are approximately TWO MILLION COUPLES WAITING to adopt in this country. You want to test the mettle of the PRO-abortionist? Next time you meet someone that is "pro-choice" ask them if they favor ending abortion as a means of birth control and allowing it only for rape and incest. I mean, since we know what causes pregnancy and the countless ways to prevent it, none of which involve killing the unborn, we should all agree that would be a logical solution correct? Then watch them convulse at the idea of not being able to kill the unborn at will and listen to their tortured attempt at justification. You will then get to see evil first hand.
Abortion is indefensible and beyond disgusting and the fact the inhumanity of killing a baby has to be explained for justified to anyone is proof positive we are beyond help.,
http://www.100abortionphotos.com/
Well said...

Back
Top Bottom