• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I reaffirm my statement. If someone wants me to be impressed with their "hunting" skill or prowess as a hunter/gatherer, give a person of equal intelligence, physical ability and knowledge q weapon like you carry, go out in the woods and hunt each other and I will congratulate the one who is still standing. Otherwise I remain profoundly unimpressed.
Most prefer displaying their skills in the meat section at the grocery store where meat is grown. When it's a BOGO day, those soccer moms are TOUGH competition.

Most prefer displaying their skills in the meat section at the grocery store where meat is grown. When it's a BOGO day, those soccer moms are TOUGH competition.
Perhaps. "Trophy hunting" of course doesn't even meet the bar of hunting and gathering for food. I see nothing whatsoever to be worthy of bragging about in such blood "sport" and those who pursue such "sport" get nothing but disdain from me--just sayin'.

Perhaps. "Trophy hunting" of course doesn't even meet the bar of hunting and gathering for food. I see nothing whatsoever to be worthy of bragging about in such blood "sport" and those who pursue such "sport" get nothing but disdain from me--just sayin'.
I don't trophy hunt and have have less than zero desire to shoot a lion (or giraffe, or elephant, or....) I'm very confident however there isn't an animal shot in Africa that isn't consumed and utilized to a far greater extent than any cow or pig purchased in the U.S.
The dentist apparently has a sketchy past but most of the trophy hunters I've run across are low on bragging and high on adventure. Yes, there are some sphincter exceptions but it doesn't take money or a trip to Africa to make one of those guys.
Hey some people like jumping out of perfectly good planes others like hunting plains game. I'm not into either. To each their own. I just try and maintain some level of perspective.

i have been a skydiver for 45 years and have never killed anything in pursuing that sport.

I have stated my view that has been constant since the day I set foot back on CONUS after a Vietnam tour. Nothing further for me to say here.

i have been a skydiver for 45 years and have never killed anything in pursuing that sport.

I have stated my view that has been constant since the day I set foot back on CONUS after a Vietnam tour. Nothing further for me to say here.
I respect your right to be a vegan skydiver and thanks for your service! :yo:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom