Anyone else watch SGU?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Any other fans of Stargate Universe on here?

Are as pissed as I am that is off the air until Spring?

I am a big fan of all the Stargate series. I never missed an episode until SGU. Still try not to miss them but occasionally i have to DVR it.

I am a big fan of all the Stargate series. I never missed an episode until SGU. Still try not to miss them but occasionally i have to DVR it.

I thought I hated Sci-Fi until a couple of years ago. I watched Serenity, then Firefly. I liked it so much that I looked for other shows that had Firefly actors in them, thats when I found SGA. I then proceeded to watch every episode of SGA, then I found the DVD set of the entire SG-1 series on craigslist and watched that.

I think SGU is actually the best one in my opinion, I hope it makes it. I read that they have a 5 season storyline already laid out.

It nearly broke my heart when SG-1 was dropped. It had gotten a little off track though. SGA was already on so it fed the disease for a while too. I absolutely hated the new Battlestar Galactica series and SGU was suposedly produced by the same people. I was pleasantly surprised that it is an awesome show.

It nearly broke my heart when SG-1 was dropped. It had gotten a little off track though. SGA was already on so it fed the disease for a while too. I absolutely hated the new Battlestar Galactica series and SGU was suposedly produced by the same people. I was pleasantly surprised that it is an awesome show.

I got into SG-1 after it had been dropped, but the episodes after Richard Dean Anderson left were absolutely horrible.

I got into SG-1 after it had been dropped, but the episodes after Richard Dean Anderson left were absolutely horrible.

This.

The original Stargate was one of my favorites, I liked Atlantis as well. I was very skeptical about SGU but I like it. Anybody besides me want to put a 230gr between Rush's eyes?

I thought I hated Sci-Fi until a couple of years ago. I watched Serenity, then Firefly. I liked it so much that I looked for other shows that had Firefly actors in them, thats when I found SGA. I then proceeded to watch every episode of SGA, then I found the DVD set of the entire SG-1 series on craigslist and watched that.

I think SGU is actually the best one in my opinion, I hope it makes it. I read that they have a 5 season storyline already laid out.

I have never watched it but I may have to check it out.

Now I do like Eureka and Warehouse 13 on Sci-Fi.

Never missed/miss a show. Trying to get into Sanctuary, but it sometimes gets out there.

I never thought I was a Sci-Fi fan until I talked to a guy at the range that was going to Dragon Con. I couldn't help but strike up a conversation with him as he was in some sort of Sci-Fi costume (very weird). He turned out to be a pretty interesting guy, he was just like the rest of us just wrapped in a little different package, a long straight hair and long fingernail package (like I said, weird to me).

It's official, sgu is cancelled. I am so sick of getting into these shows and then they get canned. Syfy seems to do that to me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom