Anyone ever gone on a dream hunt for whitetail deer?

BillsCamino

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Wild Bill
671   0
Reaction score
I'm from that area as well. Never seen a concentration of white tails quite like that. Went skiing a Peak and Peak last year, I literally stopped counting deer on the 5 mile drive in at 300. They looked like cattle.
My family's property is in the hills off Hwy 16 between Franklinville and Olean...Cattaraugus Co

Remmy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
My best advice for you is to do your homework before booking a out of state hunt.
The first one I went on I learned that lesson.
I have been on several since then and they have been great hunts.
Wes Hixon outdoor adventures is a very good place to start,he has been in the business for a long time and only represents quality outfitters.
I have booked with him several times and have been very satisfied.
For whitetail and exotics you can’t hardly beat Texas.

Shmelton

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
61   0
Reaction score

I’ve hunted inside and outside the fence with these guys several times. The guides are top notch and a lot of fun. The “low fence” or cattle fence hunts are awesome. Seeing 15 plus bucks in a sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20   0
Reaction score

I’ve hunted inside and outside the fence with these guys several times. The guides are top notch and a lot of fun. The “low fence” or cattle fence hunts are awesome. Seeing 15 plus bucks in a sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We goin fishin next month?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
193   0
Reaction score
Are you looking for the deer of a lifetime or a hunt of a lifetime? If it's the hunt you're looking for and you are comfortable with the cost, forget Whitetails. Go to Africa. There is nothing that can compare to a good quality Safari that is fair chase with people that know what they are doing. I highly recommend these folks.

I hunted the Zambezi River Valley and the Save' Valley in Zimbabwe with them. It was a Cape Buffalo hunt, but I also took seven other species of plains game. Everything about the experience was simply incredible.

Top Bottom