• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever seen this?

I said I was leaving but then you had to go and call me stupid. I've built more AR's than I can shake a stick at. Several SBR's, too...not that it is any different than a regular rifle aside from a shorter barrel, but still. I have some tools and some know how and read and watched a shed load of "how to " videos. I'd consider myself educated on the matter. And even having said all that, I still would take cmshoot cmshoot 's word over mine.

As to what I would or would not understand, I am baffled by the fact that you don't even know the definition of the word "tolerance" in terms of an engineering definition. Googling "engine tolerance stack" and posting the first video you find does nothing other than cement the proof that you don't know what you're talking about.

Part of growing and learning is admitting when you are mistaken. I hope you get there soon. You'll grow more.
Ouch... Kicked in the feels again...

All you have to do when you’re corrected is explain how it makes you feel, and then you’re correct……apparently.
My feelz are that I did not get butthurt over being corrected. It's called learning & applying knowledge. Most critters get that ****. Am I correct now?

What are the specs on the bottom two? You can PM me if you want. Not to get the thread off topic 🤣

I wouldn't worry too much about it, this thread got de-accurized long ago.

1 - Romanian G on a Recreator 80.
2 - Romanian PM-90 kit that I built as an underfolder. Another Recreator.
3 - Trash P***y ~ there's not 2 parts on that gun from the same year or kit and probably 5 nationalities. NDS receiver.
4 - WBP kit on a Childers receiver with an FB barrel. Russian in the front, Russian in the back... I'd put this gun against any AR I ever owned or shot at 100yds.

All this horse sh*t because I use a 2 dollar piece of silicone to keep my receivers snug. Lord help us! I didn't tell anybody to use it. I simply said I use it to make my rifle a little more solid. The vultures decsend and start picking.

Greg,

Go back and look at the posts. You made a post saying you used them, and nobody even gave it a second look. Then you made another post, and another, and another. Nobody disagreed with you directly until you directly quoted and disagreed with them.

People didn’t “ descend and start picking”, nobody was even paying you any mind until you started contradicting other people.

You crack me up sir.

3 - Trash P***y ~ there's not 2 parts on that gun from the same year or kit and probably 5 nationalities. NDS receiver.
4 - WBP kit on a Childers receiver with an FB barrel. Russian in the front, Russian in the back... I'd put this gun against any AR I ever owned or shot at 100yds.

I love the last two. They look gnarly as hell.

That's good stuff, man. I have a 1911 similar to your number 3 AK. AMT frame with a WW2 Remington Rand slide and the rest out of parts box that's how many years old. I'll sell every 1911 I have before I'll sell that one.

Mad props on bending steel and riveting the things. :thumb:

I said I was leaving but then you had to go and call me stupid. I've built more AR's than I can shake a stick at. Several SBR's, too...not that it is any different than a regular rifle aside from a shorter barrel, but still. I have some tools and some know how and read and watched a shed load of "how to " videos. I'd consider myself educated on the matter. And even having said all that, I still would take cmshoot cmshoot 's word over mine.

As to what I would or would not understand, I am baffled by the fact that you don't even know the definition of the word "tolerance" in terms of an engineering definition. Googling "engine tolerance stack" and posting the first video you find does nothing other than cement the proof that you don't know what you're talking about.

Part of growing and learning is admitting when you are mistaken. I hope you get there soon. You'll grow more.
If you didn't watch just the first 5 min. of that video you don't know what tolerance is. I have worked machining parts before I know exactly what it is.

Back
Top Bottom