• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever seen this?

1659472446277.png

You were saying I truly don't know what tolerance stacking is. What is the dodgy advise I give out and the snake oil I tell people to do. All I do is tell people what I do. I use a wedge to take slop out. It does that. I put a light coat coat of Mobil #28 on my buffer spring. It keeps it quiet and it doesn't hurt a damn thing. I wipe it out and spray the spring off and re- apply after so much use to make sure it doesn't get to gritty. If I took a pick of the spring with lube on it would look Shiney but you would be hard pressed to see the lube. It's a very light coat. Not a big chunk of grease on it. Anything that is metal on metal gets lube. I saw a post where a member found black flakes on his buffer spring, hmm wonder what that was. I have told nobody to do anything to there equipment that I haven't or don't do. I have a bushing in rifle that has been in there since 2004 and another for 10 years. I have not experienced no adverse effects, no melting, no mysterious wear and no malfunctions with these methods. There are hundreds of shooters on AR15.com and Snipers Hide that do the same thing.

I have noted that you were correct in calling me out on improper terminology and clearing that up for the masses. Whe all have a propensity to defend ourself even if say the wrong thing. I haven taken that away and I am better for it. I haven't been that far off on many things. It might have been stated wrongly but that's misuse of terminology not incorrect build methods. There is simply not that much mechanical knowledge that goes into assembling an AR. What is there 3 or 4 things that need to be torqued which one is handguard specific. The things I have been wrong on is just things I have stated incorrectly but not mechanically incorrect. Wrong terminology I mean. You single me out because everybody else is to scared you will jump down their throat. Your cronies back you up like preppy girls.

Look how close-minded and bigoted you are!

Now that a group of folks have pointed out how ignorant and wrong you are, they are my cronies. Since we don’t agree with YOU, we are part of a clique with a vendetta against you PERSONALLY, when we are actually a group of individuals who like to see things done PROPERLY and disagree with you PROFESSIONALLY.

Dude, I don’t have the time, energy, or inclination to dislike you on a personal level. Keep hurt feelings out of this, and try to act with a modicum of professionalism.

All this horse sh*t because I use a 2 dollar piece of silicone to keep my receivers snug. Lord help us! I didn't tell anybody to use it. I simply said I use it to make my rifle a little more solid. The vultures decsend and start picking.

Back
Top Bottom