• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone file since 41F?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Thinking about building another SBR, 9mm colt lower variety. I know I have to get prints and pics done. How do I go about notifying the CLEO and who is that for Cobb? Sheriff or someone at the Cobb PD? Local precinct? Can I mail it in or do I have to hand deliver? I haven't think about filing for anything in a while so I haven't been keeping up on it. I know I'm going to amend my trust to reflect that I am the sole trustee. Does anyone know if that has worked to get approval?

I've been waiting until the huge glut is cleared out from July before I even submit anything else. I figure I can use the money for something else while I wait it out. I miss the 3-4 month waits and hopefully the HPA will pass and get suppressors removed and greatly speed up the process.

There havent been any approvals on the new forms to my knowledge. So far all of our post 41f customers have lived in cobb county, so we have sent the CLEO copies to John R Houser, Chief of Police for Cobb County PD

SouthernSlammed SouthernSlammed
You are correct. I'm still waiting on a May stamp. I was told that April are just now rolling in.

I also filed after 41f & decided to go the direct transfer route since my trustees are spread out. It would be hard to get them all fingerprinted. Etc.

Back
Top Bottom