• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone file since 41F?

I have. It's cheaper to add extra sets of prints on at the sheriff's office while your there. Notified CLEO by snail mail (no signature required). Didn't have to list any RP (responsible parties because I removed them from the trust first. Then added back in)

If Leo just printed me last week for a form 1 I wonder if I could go in there and get that same group printed again on another card for another project without having to be "re-printed" we used the electronic print taker thingy

Short barrel everything! Then when you shoot it, it's so damned loud you HAVE to suppress it, then you're deep in the game
Even supressed it is still loud. =s Weak sauce. I think I got my SBR back to normal range for hearing after supressing it. I'm not sure what the point was. Because it is now the same length and more weight than it was originally. Derp!!!

IMG_3370.JPG
IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3373.JPG

Even supressed it is still loud. =s Weak sauce. I think I got my SBR back to normal range for hearing after supressing it. I'm not sure what the point was. Because it is now the same length and more weight than it was originally. Derp!!!

View attachment 1088124 View attachment 1088125 View attachment 1088126 View attachment 1088127

Haha because the bad guys can't see where you're shooting from anymore :behindsofa:
And it looks badass!

Your setup with removable carry and fixed FSB canned up is one of my favorite general purpose rifles looks and function.

Haha because the bad guys can't see where you're shooting from anymore :behindsofa:
And it looks badass!

Your setup with removable carry and fixed FSB canned up is one of my favorite general purpose rifles looks and function.
Thanks man. I dig it. I am not into scoped battle rifles or rails and gadgets everywhere. I like to keep em simple and as light as I can get without sacrificing accuracy. The noveske 10.5 upper is as accurate as any 16 inch AR I've shot at 100 yards.

Back
Top Bottom