• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a run & gun schedule?

I dont know about SC, but I felt like the Zombie was 3x as hard as Riverbend.
bulletpaluza bulletpaluza P ponyboy96 so are we doing SC or Tactical Games? I am kind of leaning toward the Tactical Games....

I'm in for SC. from what I have heard the tactical games isnt a realistic event only red dots extreme shots at distance off hand after rolling 300 pounds of **** up hill and running a half miles holding 50lbs in your hands.

I am down for the RNG.

I'm in for SC. from what I have heard the tactical games isnt a realistic event only red dots extreme shots at distance off hand after rolling 300 pounds of **** up hill and running a half miles holding 50lbs in your hands.

I am down for the RNG.
They changed the rules this year, LPVO are allowed. I don't think realistic is necessarily the goal, the goal is just to wear you and your arms and legs out and see how you perform. It a different kind of challenge. The other pro is I don't have to travel out of state...

My schedule so far:
1. The gun run - NC - April
2. Sean’s RNG race - if he has it - May
3. Clinton House RNG - June
4. RBGC RNG - Aug

1/2 marathon somewhere
5k (my monthly PT test) - every month
RBGC action pistol - monthly
RBGC USPSA - monthly
USPSA Georgia State Championship - Sept

My schedule so far:

1/2 marathon somewhere
RBGC USPSA - monthly

You just reminded me I have got to get back to shooting pistol. I think its been since Nov.

They changed the rules this year, LPVO are allowed. I don't think realistic is necessarily the goal, the goal is just to wear you and your arms and legs out and see how you perform. It a different kind of challenge. The other pro is I don't have to travel out of state...

True but 300 bucks to get in! That could be the RNG fee plus hotel for 2 nights and fuel to get there and back. Which equals a mini vacation lol. I am ok dropping money for my shooting habit but 300 bucks for an entry fee seems pretty steep.

My schedule so far:
4. RBGC RNG - Aug

1/2 marathon somewhere
RBGC USPSA - monthly

Keep us posted when registration opens for all these I have facebook but I dont really know how to use it.

It's not a lack of willingness, right now we still have to work out feasibility on the property. Unfortunately my work schedule blew up this month and next month, so it's just finding the time to make it to Alabama to do the prepwork. Hopefully I'll have an update in the next few weeks.

It's not a lack of willingness, right now we still have to work out feasibility on the property. Unfortunately my work schedule blew up this month and next month, so it's just finding the time to make it to Alabama to do the prepwork. Hopefully I'll have an update in the next few weeks.

I'm in if it happens, I can most likely bring a few good dudes too. Let me know if you need RO's.

Back
Top Bottom