• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an Australian Shepherd?

There is a guy on here up 85 north that has the miniature AS... I can't think of his name but I'll go back and look and see if I can find it.
Great dogs !

I have one, he is about 5 yrs old now. Great dogs, high energy for sure but as long as you walk them and play with them enough it's not a problem. Really smart, and really want to please their humans. Great all around dog if you like to stay active.

I had a border collie. They really need a job. I got it because they are smart dogs. Mine was a special needs version. If I hadn’t picked it up a a pup from the breeder I would have sworn it had been abused. Very cowed. Would try to herd herd cars and my atv. First bang of thunder and he was gone. Picked up a mile away in every direction. He would run to one guys house a mile down the road quite often. Guy would bring him back and say he sure loves to ride in the truck. Said he just opened the door and he jumps right in. Wouldn’t get in my truck for nothing. If you do it keep them busy.

Dingo Dingo ?
56898.jpg
Don’t much about them, we haven’t had dogs for years, it wouldn’t be fair with all our travels. However if it’s Australian it has to be wonderful. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom