• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have experience with an ALG trigger group on an AR?

It is just a generic mil-spec trigger that came in my rifle, it's a Diamondback rifle but I do not know if they make the trigger or just use the plethora of mil-spec produced triggers available?

I doubt they make their lower parts in house so yea you dont really know who made it. Factory trigger pull weight should be around 6lbs and the ALG ACT will be around that, but the value is that its much smoother than factory trigger.

I also found out why my ALG ACT and Colt feels the same. They are made on the same castings according to Geissele.

ACT is the coated one for $65. Smooth and consistent is a good way to describe it. The QMS is the same without the coatings and about $45. They (ACT) now come with 2 sets of springs and the purple one is supposed to be 4.5#, tan is 5.5-6#. They suggest you test the purple one and make sure that you don't get light primer strikes with the ammo (steel cased) you are using. I haven't had any issues using either set of springs.

ACT is the coated one for $65. Smooth and consistent is a good way to describe it. The QMS is the same without the coatings and about $45. They (ACT) now come with 2 sets of springs and the purple one is supposed to be 4.5#, tan is 5.5-6#. They suggest you test the purple one and make sure that you don't get light primer strikes with the ammo (steel cased) you are using. I haven't had any issues using either set of springs.

I didnt know they now have 2 springs. I want some 4.5# springs.

I ordered the $65 one.

Back
Top Bottom