Anyone have experience with an ALG trigger group on an AR?

ckdmj

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Just wondering what people think about the ALG Defense ACT advanced combat trigger group for an AR 15. I just ordered it as it seemed to be the best in my price range, anyone else use it, tell me what you think.

I've got 3 of the ACT's and 1 QMS. Very nice upgrade for the money. My AR9 also has JP springs with ACT and very nice trigger pull. I've put these in all my hunting AR's.

Its OK. I think its a little overrated as I feel no difference between it and my factory Colt trigger. It might be better than other factory triggers and it make be easier and/or cheaper to buy than a Colt trigger but I wouldnt expect it to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Now the ALG AK trigger? Thats a GREAT trigger.

Its OK. I think its a little overrated as I feel no difference between it and my factory Colt trigger. It might be better than other factory triggers and it make be easier and/or cheaper to buy than a Colt trigger but I wouldnt expect it to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Now the ALG AK trigger? Thats a GREAT trigger.
My stock mil-spec trigger is about 7.5 lbs to pull, so it will not take much to be a lot better I do not think! :)

Wow, great to hear so much great feedback! I think this will be waaaayyyyy better then the crappy mil-spec trigger I have now at 7.5 lbs pull. Thank you to everyone for all your feedback on your experience, I think I made a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom