Anyone have this stuff happen to them?

So, on one listing, and only that listing....
I get 3 separate people with zero trade ratings stating their interest in my firearm.
The first says he'll buy it, picks the place and time. No show, no reply.
Next morning another says pm him. I do. No reply.
The third sends me a pm saying call him. I have no intention of doing so.
I am pretty damn sure that I'm being ****ed with.
I had a triple one day recently. A new guy, a guy that sold but never bought, and another new guy. I remember when I was new, about 5 years back, the climate was a little different or maybe it was... Hey, maybe the same guy that's ****ing with you is ****ing with me!:behindsofa:

I had a triple one day recently. A new guy, a guy that sold but never bought, and another new guy. I remember when I was new, about 5 years back, the climate was a little different or maybe it was... Hey, maybe the same guy that's ****ing with you is ****ing with me!:behindsofa:
I believe they all posted to my AR pistol thread....

Hahahaha. He does have bad breath. I met him in person.

......just kidding. Hvacguy is a cool dude. I enjoyed my time trading with him.

Send me his info...name phone email etc

Hvac...get his email or phone number.

Hahahaha. He does have bad breath. I met him in person.

......just kidding. Hvacguy is a cool dude. I enjoyed my time trading with him.

Send me his info...name phone email etc

Hvac...get his email or phone number.

The last one left a number on the thread itself, which is why I think it smells funnier than my breath, lol.

I remember couple mths ago a guy who was a pimp was selling a revolver on here. It was a good deal and lots of potential buyers.

I wouldnt buy a gun from a pimp connected to prostitution....but people chasing it anyway to save a few bucks.....or maybe they wanted to spend some extra.....dont know

Moral of the story....you have no idea who is on the other end of the connection. Got to be careful

I never will forget my first time. I was showing up to a deal with $1100 cash and he had a gun. I now know and love the rating system that's I here. I just wish everybody l have done a deal with would give me feedback. Sometimes makes me wonder if there is others that would have more feedback if everybody would use it like it should be used

I just took down my ad, then put up a new one, and then 3 more new to the trader people posted doing the same **** all over again. I'm not losing my mind, I am being ****ed with and or scammed.

Back
Top Bottom