• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone have this stuff happen to them?

So I took down the AR pistol because this time I did sell it. To the gun store. Immediately after I took it down the same people I was having trouble with before, started messaging me like crazy making me offers. Just as I had suspected, this is some kind of scam. Does anyone think I should list all of them on here?
Well I was trying to visit from you

Well I was trying to visit from you
If you're a legitimate buyer, then I'm not talking about you, but to have the incidents occur like they did, that's why I'm posting about this. You actually have a listing as well, but all the others did not. Also, I asked what your offer was several hours ago in a pm, and you didn't make one.

I don't blame you. I've gotten to the point I try not to deal with anyone who is new with only a few posts or lost of classifieds ads and little feedback. I know we were all new at one point but if a guy posts for me to call or text him I ignore it or pm him.

I don't ignore any PMs, or posts. Sometimes folks just need a little coaching. It's about 50/50 on those that are receptive and those that I put on ignore.

ODT community is large and fairly established now... I say we change how new members join...

1) you have to be invited by a current member
2) you gotta pay $50 to join

I have seen a huge influx of shady new guys over the past few months

This sight can morph into a Craigslist if we are not careful

ODT community is large and fairly established now... I say we change how new members join...

1) you have to be invited by a current member
2) you gotta pay $50 to join

I have seen a huge influx of shady new guys over the past few months

This sight can morph into a Craigslist if we are not careful

CL ain't so bad. You just have to have a good filter system.
I've filtered out 67 on this site alone.:wave:

It only takes one lie to make you a liar, and for me to ignore you.
I don't care to hear any lame ass excuses either.
If I ask 4 questions, I expect 4 answers, not 2 or 3.:noidea:
Just because the Federal Department of Education doesn't think stupid kids should be left behind, doesn't mean I have to put up with them after they get their certificate of participation. :third:

I'm not an ass hole, I just come across that way to stupid people.:wacko:

I don't ignore any PMs, or posts. Sometimes folks just need a little coaching. It's about 50/50 on those that are receptive and those that I put on ignore.
I don't ignore pm's but I ignore the comments of "I've got x amount of money (usually lower than asking price) cash call me" or the just flat out call me. and the pm me.

I don't ignore pm's but I ignore the comments of "I've got x amount of money (usually lower than asking price) cash call me" or the just flat out call me. and the pm me.

I agree, that "call me" ain't gonna happen.
What do they think they will accomplish with a call?
I wonder if there are some spoken words that would give a better description.
I wonder if they will have pen and pad ready to take notes?

Maybe they just like to play "phone tag". Call me while I'm running equipment, or maybe while I have both hands covered in grease.

I've had folks that have done a lot of deals and been here for a long time be adament about the phone call. Move them on over to ignore.

People that don't want to deal through PMs seem sketchy to me.

Back
Top Bottom