• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here work for USPS?

Is it USPS or is it Atlanta? I say both.

That is Obama at his new job.

MailStory_20161019223117062_6390665_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

I don't work for the PO myself but my step dad just retired from there and the reason the USPS sucks is easy:

Affirmative Action hiring
Confirming this ^^^^^ and the Union that protects them.

Like with VA and Civ Per in general, it is super difficult to fire somebody.

A close family member is a Postmaster covering TN and GA.

I don't work for the PO myself but my step dad just retired from there and the reason the USPS sucks is easy:

Affirmative Action hiring
Let me get this straight. My feeble millennial mind can't comprehend this. Instead of hiring people most qualified for a position they hire someone based on the amount of melanin in their skin? ****ing why?

Pony express would be faster! I had pistol shipped from dalton on 16 supposed to arrive 18 and got it 22. Parts shipped from New York 18th still haven't got! Dang!

Let me get this straight. My feeble millennial mind can't comprehend this. Instead of hiring people most qualified for a position they hire someone based on the amount of melanin in their skin? ****ing why?
That and gender also. Most of the time it's both of those traits combined that create the biggest issues at least that is what I've been told.

Seems to be the practice in govt and many big business (scary that our airlines do this isn't it?). But wasn't affirmative action technically removed as legal policy long ago? Maybe just held onto for ideological and/ or political correctness?

Back
Top Bottom