• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where I might get best deal on a new Camry

mtnsmith

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
70   0
Reaction score
Bought the last one in Canton and the one before that in Kennesaw. I used to hear the best place was Gainsville.

Just don't feel like going all over to make offers, but may have to try to deal over phone/internet.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Toyota of Newnan was cheapest when I was looking. You can get a true price online that is good in the dealership. However, it might be a drive for you.

I shopped all the Toyota dealers in Gwinnett and NE GA five years ago, ended up at Hayward Allen in Athens, have bought 2 vehicles from them now. Will probably go back again. They don't have the "big city" overhead that Atlanta dealers do.

New Toyota dealer in Cumming, Beaver Toyota, I know nothing about them, but they might be more "eager" for business. No pun intended.

We got a van from the Toyota dealer in canton. They were very nice and not pushy at all. Not sure if l got best deal though. But l didn't feel like they took advantage of me

I shopped all the Toyota dealers in Gwinnett and NE GA five years ago, ended up at Hayward Allen in Athens, have bought 2 vehicles from them now. Will probably go back again. They don't have the "big city" overhead that Atlanta dealers do.

New Toyota dealer in Cumming, Beaver Toyota, I know nothing about them, but they might be more "eager" for business. No pun intended.

OK, will give them a call or email. Thanks.

When I was looking for a new car, cash deal, no trade-in, I just shopped for the best price...pretty easy.

The vehicle was going to be the same wherever I bought it, so that's why I ended up in Athens. The Metro Atlanta dealers had some standard dealer prep add-on that was like $500....almost like they sent a memo around and said OK, everybody pad your price this much. Athens didn't have that.

Back
Top Bottom