• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where I might get best deal on a new Camry

Try the internet but have everything you want decided before you email them and ask 10-15 dealers for an out the door price on exactly what you want including color . I did it and got the best deal on my Honda in Dalton. It was worth $500 for the drive

When I was looking for a new car, cash deal, no trade-in, I just shopped for the best price...pretty easy.

The vehicle was going to be the same wherever I bought it, so that's why I ended up in Athens. The Metro Atlanta dealers had some standard dealer prep add-on that was like $500....almost like they sent a memo around and said OK, everybody pad your price this much. Athens didn't have that.

I will check with them although that is a bit far for me to go although that is a bit far for me to go from west Cobb.

Try the internet but have everything you want decided before you email them and ask 10-15 dealers for an out the door price on exactly what you want including color . I did it and got the best deal on my Honda in Dalton. It was worth $500 for the drive

It's not that I mind the drive just hard to get away for that long. I've bought several used vehicles in NC and not too long ago one in New Jersey, flew up and drove back in about 12 hours, but those days are gone.

Back
Top Bottom