• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

I know this is too far away, but HWY 138 Liquor Store had several bottles about a month ago. But, the down side is they want $90 a bottle for it.
Going retail rate for it $80, so $90 is not bad.
OP, need to go on the hunt. Total Wine is your best bet.
I know where my next bottle is. :D
IMG_20201209_213428504.jpg

$60 gets you Eagle Rare, Blanton's now is $80.
EH Taylor Small Batch is very nice also.

Going retail rate for it $80, so $90 is not bad.
OP, need to go on the hunt. Total Wine is your best bet.
I know where my next bottle is. :D
View attachment 3009656
$60 gets you Eagle Rare, Blanton's now is $80.
EH Taylor Small Batch is very nice also.
You say Eagle Rare is $60 a bottle now? Was like 35 last b.c. time I bought it

Yep. Buffalo Trace is a $30 bourbon.
How long since you bought ER?
Been a while. I am fortunate enough that people bring me bourbon gifts frequently. I have not bought bourbon in 3 or 4 years.
I have BLANTONS spelled out about 3 times and bought a few bottles. Eagle Rare shows up sometimes ( DinkyDau DinkyDau brought me one recently) . Get a lot of Buffalo Trace and Willett. I may have half a dozen bottles of 1792 because its crap and people have to give it away. To get on the list for Pappy apparently you have to buy a case of 1792

Is Eagle Rare really going for $60? That's insane. It's a solid bourbon but $60 for 80 proof basic bourbon aint it

I paid $40 for a bottle of eagle rare two weeks ago at hiram bottle shop. Good bourbon but $40 is the max for it. For anything more just get a good single barrel.

I'll stand by it, Wild Turkey 101 is the best regular bourbon. I been through all the high end stuff and it's just good sippin whiskey. I like mine with a big ice ball in it to smooth it out but its good.

Been a while. I am fortunate enough that people bring me bourbon gifts frequently. I have not bought bourbon in 3 or 4 years.
I have BLANTONS spelled out about 3 times and bought a few bottles. Eagle Rare shows up sometimes ( DinkyDau DinkyDau brought me one recently) . Get a lot of Buffalo Trace and Willett. I may have half a dozen bottles of 1792 because its crap and people have to give it away. To get on the list for Pappy apparently you have to buy a case of 1792
Brother as you know 101 is my go to, but I did pick up a bottle of Eagle Rare as a house warming gift for you!! Tell you the truth I had never tried it until you Broke the top...I was so impressed with it, I picked one up for myself..You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family..Love ya, you big lug!!

Back
Top Bottom