• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

Evan Williams White Label, not bad at all. Prefer it as a mixer, but with a bit of ice, definitely drinkable. Elijah Craig and Gentle Jack, not a bourbon, are at a pretty good price range as well. Like them both.

Buffalo Trace is 50 for a handle which is a deal I think. Great wheated bourbon. Just picked up one.
BT is my go to Bourbon.$50 for a handle is a great deal. I do not like to have more than 2 or 3 bottles open at a time, so by fifths.
PS I had my prices wrong. Came across the receipt. Last Eagle Rare was $40 and Buffalo trace was $25.
IMG_20210103_185510041.jpg

BT is my go to Bourbon.$50 for a handle is a great deal. I do not like to have more than 2 or 3 bottles open at a time, so by fifths.
PS I had my prices wrong. Came across the receipt. Last Eagle Rare was $40 and Buffalo trace was $25.
View attachment 3010089

Last eagle rare I bought which was a month ago was 40.

Blanton's is for special occasions. Evan Williams bonded is my daily drinker. Or sometimes knob creek if I'm feeling like getting a classier buzz
I drink Even's alot Been drinking Johnny Drum here lately my liquor store recommended it It's pretty good for $18 and some change I would buy some Blanton for a special occasion

Reactions: JWC
Since you're in Acworth, Total Wine in Kennesaw gets the truck that delivers Blantons on Wednesdays usually around noon. It only comes in maybe once a month or once every 5 weeks though. If you aren't there within an hour of them getting it though it will be gone because people literally stand around the bourbon aisle all day waiting for the General truck
Is it that good

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom