• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

Brother as you know 101 is my go to, but I did pick up a bottle of Eagle Rare as a house warming gift for you!! Tell you the truth I had never tried it until you Broke the top...I was so impressed with it, I picked one up for myself..You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family..Love ya, you big lug!!
Love you too old man. Pork belly burnt ends before the end of the month

Been a while. I am fortunate enough that people bring me bourbon gifts frequently. I have not bought bourbon in 3 or 4 years.
I have BLANTONS spelled out about 3 times and bought a few bottles. Eagle Rare shows up sometimes (@DinkyDau brought me one recently) . Get a lot of Buffalo Trace and Willett. I may have half a dozen bottles of 1792 because its crap and people have to give it away. To get on the list for Pappy apparently you have to buy a case of 1792
Oh man 1792 used to be my go to cheap sipper when I first got into bourbon. Definitely not as good now I've had many others, but it's definitely drinkable to me.

There's a new liquor/bottle shop that just opened up on my side of town. I'll check and see if they have any tomorrow. Might need to rely on a bottle myself if Tuesday doesn't turn out so well. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom