• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone looking for a part time person to help build AR15s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh.....I hope you have another venue for selling. You will never sell a single upper on the ODT. Bet. LOL!

You can’t sell **** on ODT anyway. It’ll be a GAP Crusader for free on here and someone would PM you asking if you could pay them to take it off your hands.

My man, I've got two BCA side charging uppers I'll sell you for $500. You can send them to @FatAlbert and he can (might) paint them with KAC logos, then you can sell them at DD prices and make bank. It's about the only bidness model that's going to work right now with the market the way it is.
You have two BCA uppers. That's the funniest thing I heard this whole thread. That's like Rush Limbaugh buying counterfeit pain pills.

You're just mad I won't sail them to you for your low ballin' offer of $400.
All the horse sh*t you have dished out to me over the years and to think my barrels cost more than your complete uppers. I am mortified, flabbergasted, disgusted and ashamed to know you. LOL

Best advice in the thread thus far. Find a niche and exploit that.

If I were trying to do something with ARs, I'd start by getting some experience at a jewelers or metal plating shop so I could produce something like this pictured below and I'd market it as the 'Hood Thumper' or 'Chump Choppah' and then offer tiers of diamonds/gemstones/precious metals in the design. Custom laser engraved logos would be offered too so you should get some experience doing that.

It'd be a cash business (almost 100%, guaranteed) and the only downside I see is dealing with your target customer base.
View attachment 4881295
Had a friend that was a dentist.. Not any kind of dentist did gold teeth and grills well sought after. Did it 2 -3!days a week and cash on the barrel head… Closed his dental practice this was more lucrative….

Had a friend that was a dentist.. Not any kind of dentist did gold teeth and grills well sought after. Did it 2 -3!days a week and cash on the barrel head… Closed his dental practice this was more lucrative….
flavor-flav-wendy-williams-show.gif

Brown Hawk Industries Brown Hawk Industries

1…yes they are pulling ya fkn chain. There is another thread that started like this and has been hilarious for months that is being referenced.

2…stop trying to convince people BEFORE you have anything to show.

3…dissapear…..bust your ass…. read everything….fail….take an armorers class…build a semi good one…fuuuk it up…learn a hard lesson….again….fail..again…get your ass up and do it again. DO NOT take no for an answer and dont stop until you have YOUR formula for something that you cant fail with. Build a BRAND! Then figure out how to multiply it and get a lawyer and a contract/agreement that will be designed to separate you from liability.

Then just make it stick. Oh and sell shirts and hoodies and stuff for side money while you do it.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom