• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone looking for a part time person to help build AR15s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing done yet, have to save to start the production. Once it starts, yall will see pics and such. Just trying to get the word out and see what people think rn.
My man, I've got two BCA side charging uppers I'll sell you for $500. You can send them to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and he can (might) paint them with KAC logos, then you can sell them at DD prices and make bank. It's about the only bidness model that's going to work right now with the market the way it is.

Best advice in the thread thus far. Find a niche and exploit that.

If I were trying to do something with ARs, I'd start by getting some experience at a jewelers or metal plating shop so I could produce something like this pictured below and I'd market it as the 'Hood Thumper' or 'Chump Choppah' and then offer tiers of diamonds/gemstones/precious metals in the design. Custom laser engraved logos would be offered too so you should get some experience doing that.

It'd be a cash business (almost 100%, guaranteed) and the only downside I see is dealing with your target customer base.
View attachment 4881295

Your clients are probably going to be needing my services as a defense attorney.
Let's talk about what it would cost to have my business card laser engraved into the lower receiver.

Your clients are probably going to be needing my services as a defense attorney.
Let's talk about what it would cost to have my business card laser engraved into the lower receiver.
Maybe up where you live but around here? LOL. No need for a defense attorney when the DA's office is WOKE as **** and believes in 18th and 19th and 20th "chances" for our young brothers.

Suggestion for possible logo for BrownEye Industries

C38CB099-2058-4F78-B881-DE90D9CEA66E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom