• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own or have experience with a KIDD 10/22??

I Franken-gun my 10/22s

Usually ruger receiver with tacsol optic rail, ruger bolt, kidd 6" barrel, PMACA chasis lol I've used TACSOL bbls for my long guns and loved them. Only experience is with KIDD barrels for my SBR. I'm happy with it, go polished not bead blasted if you do

I use a lot of Kidd trigger kits and whole drop in units in my 10/22s. The drop ins cost more than the rifle usually but they make a YUGE difference in accuracy when I shoot. I cannot stand Ruger factory triggers or the goofy, marginally better "BX replacement" trigger they tell you to buy after you've bought their **** crapola trigger in the stock rifle.

They are awesome. Very accurate rifles. Match chamber, so they don't eat any ammo you throw at them though. Just know that going in. Was that the issue with the TacSol? Is it worth the money? For me, it's an astounding yes. Other folks' mileage may vary. Still think, you are getting a match rifle at/around/under $1k. Not to shabby in the big picture. Considering most folks shoot more 22lr than any other rifle round, why not a have a nice rifle?

nice yes, but worth teh money? to me no, just because like everything else its just cheaper to buy quality parts and build one yourself.

They are awesome. Very accurate rifles. Match chamber, so they don't eat any ammo you throw at them though. Just know that going in. Was that the issue with the TacSol? Is it worth the money? For me, it's an astounding yes. Other folks' mileage may vary. Still think, you are getting a match rifle at/around/under $1k. Not to shabby in the big picture. Considering most folks shoot more 22lr than any other rifle round, why not a have a nice rifle?

I typically shoot CCI or better through .22 rifles, i save the bulk ammo for .22 pistols. All the issues with the tacsol were with the trigger. Was a good shooter outside of that, but i noticed the KIDD is only like 200$ more so figured it may be a better choice.

I am sure the Kidd rifles are awesome. I use Kidd parts. I enjoy the Frankenruger project route myself. I have put together a couple of really nice 10/22s by shopping ODT and RFC.

Back
Top Bottom