• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone seen any 147gr 9mm projectiles/bullets?

I stalk all the websites daily. If I can find them I'm getting myself and ba customkydex a couple thousand, I'll add you in on it too.

yea I found some VVN340 at $25/lb which should do good in my 9mm subs, is that a bad price? I know VV is usually higher than the rest, but I kind of assume anything that doesn't sell our right away must be a CTD style rip off.

I think I saw some in the women's section of bass pro last time I was buying flip flops for my daughter. :boink:

Oooooo.... :caked:

- - - Updated - - -

yea I found some VVN340 at $25/lb which should do good in my 9mm subs, is that a bad price? I know VV is usually higher than the rest, but I kind of assume anything that doesn't sell our right away must be a CTD style rip off.

What are you running them through?

I picked up some 115's a month or so ago from ga. I also got some 147's from kudzu in Marietta. reloading them sucks, I did 1k not to long ago

Emi Jane does 50 or so a night... But our prized bucket of bullets from BA customkydex is dwindling. (It's her absolute fav to shoot)

Emi Jane does 50 or so a night... But our prized bucket of bullets from BA customkydex is dwindling. (It's her absolute fav to shoot)

I was trying to do 100+ since primers come in 100 packs. still wasn't to fun after a few nights

Back
Top Bottom