ANYONE shooting (practicing) or are YOU.....

I have slowed down a little. I am still able to get ammo at normal prices here local. A friend of mine has an ammo manufacturing license and makes great stuff. Plus I have been stock piling for 4 years.

Just been saving....not worried that it won't come back on the shelves, just not sure WHEN it will be back. Lol.

I've been saving what I have until things get somewhat back to normal. I will shoot if they have ammo available to replenish what I have like I always do.

Shoot what you got, train, train, train.
You stocked up so you COULD shoot while it was crazy expensive.
If you need the cash...well then sell it, but I say shoot it.
It makes the ammo happier to do than to sit.

I have this nasty habit of making a large bulk purchase,then never shooting it and only shooting small boxes I buy one or two at a time, so I'm fairly covered, I stocked up hard for the last year preparing for a run on ammo for the election, but that dang slidefire has drained me of some 223.
Lol I have a similar problem. I will buy a good amount of ammo in bulk and then don't want to shoot it, I end up buying single boxes when I go shooting.

I shot a few hundred rounds last week, I shoot mostly 40 and haven't had any trouble finding ammo. I will prob start picking up a few more boxes than I normally do though.

Back
Top Bottom