Anyone want a Craigslist Felony shotgun?

images.jpgI called cj and he had the mf nerve to tell me he needs to see my drivers license and my carry permit when i come to purchase the shotty and if i can make sure atleast one of the games is call of duty OR GRAND THEFT AUTO for the xbox 360 and glowing controlers would be a plus ......wtf .....lmao you know big dawg had to get him...so i called him to set up the meet I THINK HE WANTED ME TO MEET HIM IN LIBERTY CITY ...and i didnt show up at all at the spot so i texted him the next dayand said sorry something came up but glws he texted back and said he was going to leave me bad feedback ..... The mods wont allow that will they?

Last edited:
Now that is beyond dumb. My house was broken into 4 years ago. They took 4 of my brother's guns (before we had a safe) and our Playstation. There was over $5k worth of guitars in there and they grabbed the Playstation.

For future reference it may be a good idea to keep all slings off your weapons while leaving them at home. We got two of the guns back. Someone saw them (17 year olds on bicycles) with the guns and they threw 2 of them off into a ditch near the house. The other 2 they got away with because they had slings. I no longer keep slings on my guns unless I'm hunting bacuse of this. Even though they are locked in a safe. A thief can get into a safe if given enough time.

Now that is beyond dumb. My house was broken into 4 years ago. They took 4 of my brother's guns (before we had a safe) and our Playstation. There was over $5k worth of guitars in there and they grabbed the Playstation.

For future reference it may be a good idea to keep all slings off your weapons while leaving them at home. We got two of the guns back. Someone saw them (17 year olds on bicycles) with the guns and they threw 2 of them off into a ditch near the house. The other 2 they got away with because they had slings. I no longer keep slings on my guns unless I'm hunting bacuse of this. Even though they are locked in a safe. A thief can get into a safe if given enough time.

Good idea. I'm taking my slings off.

Back
Top Bottom