Anyone want a Craigslist Felony shotgun?

No dude. This is a thug using his girlfriends cell number. He is selling her butt, and trying to unload a tv that was small enough for him to lift at someone work or apartment. I work in the belly of the beast. I see stuff way worse than this everyday. I am telling you right now APD has no hand in this. It was birthday bash weekend. They wouldn't have had time for it. My friend is APD DUI task force. He has to work all weekend. Saturday he had to shut down Lenox mall. It was "at capacity" he said it was hell.

Your over confident..I think..I do know that PDs have internet crime units that do exactly this..but whatever...none of us have anything to do with it .
No dude. This is a thug using his girlfriends cell number. He is selling her butt, and trying to unload a tv that was small enough for him to lift at someone work or apartment. I work in the belly of the beast. I see stuff way worse than this everyday. I am telling you right now APD has no hand in this. It was birthday bash weekend. They wouldn't have had time for it. My friend is APD DUI task force. He has to work all weekend. Saturday he had to shut down Lenox mall. It was "at capacity" he said it was hell.

Back
Top Bottom