• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO black friday

Oh, I'm not blistering them or saying they did anything deceitful at all. I'm saying that what they did was a HORRIBLE advertising gaffe and that they will definitely lose more customers than they will win. I'd guess that maybe 10% of their customers will have read that disclaimer, and I think even 10% may be high.

I wasn't directing that at you. But what else could they do? Put it in black bold text at the top of the add and also have a text message sent to everyone as a backup alert? If someone is struggling with this add then they are really in for a ride when buying a car or filling out a credit card application.

images.jpg

I wasn't directing that at you. But what else could they do? Put it in black bold text at the top of the add and also have a text message sent to everyone as a backup alert? If someone is struggling with this add then they are really in for a ride when buying a car or filling out a credit card application.

View attachment 600765

"What else could they do"? How about running a straight up sale? Plenty of other retailers manage to do it.

Reactions: STI
i found it deceitful because the first ad i saw was the facebook posting and it didnt mention the "special requirements" at all. just a big black banner saying "Black Friday" and the sales listed under neath. I was already planning my trip to pick up one of the s&w revolvers.

what really shows who they are is how they are deleting all the negative posts. they dont want people to know what is going on. that is deceit at its core.

Back
Top Bottom