• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO black friday

whats really funny is how they show the add on FB. Its got a nice big banner at the top saying black friday and then all those tastey deals underneath. no mention at all of the purchase requirements. what a joke! people see that and think they are gonna get a deal and then get slapped across the face. you have to actually open the link to see the purchase requirements.

Last edited:
Why not just post straight up prices/deals? Even if the police trade in Glock's worked out to $330 (or whatever), that's still a good enough deal to bring people into the store.

Typo on the colt LE 901 , the msap is higher than the sale prize. ( sale prize $2149.00 vs msap prize $1999.00 )
image.png

Well it's not like they didn't post it right at the top of the page in BOLD TEXT or anything.

Granted, they did put it on top of the ad, but how many people read ALL of the instructions on a sale ad from top to bottom? Almost NO ONE on here did. It will be an absolutely miserable day for employees at AO tomorrow. #customercomplaintfest2015

Granted, they did put it on top of the ad, but how many people read ALL of the instructions on a sale ad from top to bottom? Almost NO ONE on here did. It will be an absolutely miserable day for employees at AO tomorrow. #customercomplaintfest2015

That may be the case but blistering them for acting like they are deceitful or somehow hiding the fact you must buy the other guns first is just down right liberal and bitch.

Especially for grown men.

Oh, I'm not blistering them or saying they did anything deceitful at all. I'm saying that what they did was a HORRIBLE advertising gaffe and that they will definitely lose more customers than they will win. I'd guess that maybe 10% of their customers will have read that disclaimer, and I think even 10% may be high.

Back
Top Bottom