• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO black friday

You gotta read the fine print! Although this time it was in big bold print ;)
I got excited when I saw the 642's for $269 and THEN found the catch...

FYI, I just stood in line at Academy to find out the gun deals aren't available until friday. Heritage Ruff Riders for $99! I stood and argued with the guy until I proved MYSELF wrong... FML!

So with all that being said. If ANYONE is going to AO to buy any gun over $400 please send me a msg cuz I will come up there and see of they will accept a buddy deal. (You buy that, I buy this kinda thing)

Last edited:
glad you caught that, cause I didn't. wudda WASTED my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AO is becoming the KING of DECEPTION!!! scumbag store, king of bait and switch!
So wait... you have to buy any gun at retail ($400+) and then you get a good deal on a second gun off the first page?

Last edited:
Took less than an hour!
I actually read the ad, and the description of requirements of black Friday pricing. Didn't make it any better. I'm just glad I did, as many people will just scan the prices. I mean honestly, who does a black Friday sale where you have to buy a gun at full price to be eligible for black Friday pricing on the second purchase? It's utter horsecrap from AO.

lots of negative remarks on their facebook page - unfortunately they keep getting deleted shortly after being posted. what a bunch of jack^^^^^. that alone should tell people who they are dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom