• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

apparently all tv gun show hosts are idiots

Speaking of 'Red Jacket', 'Sons of Guns' host Will Hayden is facing prison time for child molestation.

He has been in jail all this time awaiting trial:

The Baton Rouge rape trial of former "Sons of Guns" reality TV personality Will Hayden has been postponed again, this time until April. Hayden, 51, of Greenwell Springs, was scheduled to stand trial Dec. 12, but his court-appointed attorney, Bo Rougeou, told state District Judge Mike Erwin he needed more time to prepare Hayden's defense. Prosecutors objected to the delay.

Sorry to hear that, his wife and daughter both of those ladies could really shoot.

Wow wonder if the family that runs an UN-FFL SHOP VISITS JAIL TOGETHER TO.

His son was really good with engraving, did a bunch for DU for give aways at several annual DU meetings, really nize...

Sometimes you just can't believe what people do either knowingly or unknowingly....

we will just leave it there...

I never watched this show so I have to ask, are you being serious when you say he made gun people look worse than Red Jacket? I would have thought that to be impossible...RJ was truly the epitome of dumb assery...And sleazery.
Will Hayden was the Bubba we all hate (bastardizing a 1919 for a dumbaas Sheriffs deputy) but that Wyatt guy was the prototypical neckbeard.

Reactions: MRH
Will Hayden was the Bubba we all hate (bastardizing a 1919 for a dumbaas Sheriffs deputy) but that Wyatt guy was the prototypical neckbeard.

Will Hayden was a jerk off on the show, but being exposed as a child molester sent him into the stratosphere of douchebaggery.
Now I'm glad I never watched the neck beard.

Yup, IMO these 'reality' gun shows do more harm than good to our cause.
that's the point, all the firearm dealers/ffls i know follow the laws and have enough common sense to avoid any injury or felonies
as said in scary movie "The press only wanna interview the most ignorant person they find"

None of them even know how to shoot. Whats up with all the dropped elbows?????
badshooting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom