apparently all tv gun show hosts are idiots

They had a nice m1 carbine...

740full-paige-wyatt.jpg
46a58170b3df6ab11cb77a9217de1db0.jpg

Red Jacket? What a joke!!! Those d bags with stick welders and angle grinders!! Nevah ben dun befo....... What a fool.
Seems like I saw an episode of that show where a company sent some ARs to them to be "customized" and pretty much all they did was put different furniture on them.

didn't see if anyone else posted it but apparently the guy that ran the gunsmoke shop in American guns was a complete idiot. Not only was he selling guns without a license he was shooting a tv show while doing it!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...selling-firearms-illegally-evading-taxes.html

Wow!

Impressive.

I think this is the douche who would show up in a rented helicopter.

Everyone on every reality show is an idiot. Normal people would never go on some crap like that.

Wow!

Impressive.

I think this is the douche who would show up in a rented helicopter.

Everyone on every reality show is an idiot. Normal people would never go on some crap like that.

Next you will tell me the alaskan bush people dont really live the bush life. You are destroying my sense of reality.

This was a stupid show, but at least it was pro-gun TV. No surprise that ATF was all over him in the Obama Years.

The one I really wish would come back is Top Shot.

Next you will tell me the alaskan bush people dont really live the bush life. You are destroying my sense of reality.

I have tried to watch a little of that one.

It's real bad. Those people are complete ****heads of the first order.

Especially the kid who goes running through the woods real fast-cause he thinks he is some kind of hardcore Alaskan Bush critter. He even speaks with a special accent-which no one else has.

I'm assuming he does that because he wants someone to beat him about the head and shoulders.

What a maroon. I guess he should have spent less money on his helicopter ride gun buying jaunts and more on bookkeeping & paperwork. That "gunsmith" in the basement shouting "fire in the hole" like a tunnel rat tossing a grenade in a spider hole was just too much. Stupid show that made gun people look worse than Red Jacket.

Bunch of clowns. One of those rented helicopter rides was out to our gun club where he delivered two poorly engraved Barrett M82A1's that belonged to an acquaintance of mine that used to have a machine gun rental business. I'm sure the show footed the bill. The stories from the club guys involved in that episode are priceless. They certainly didn't know what they were involved with at the time. I shot both those rifles before knowing that douche nozzle was even a thing on TV.

Rich is well know in these parts as one of the biggest tools in the firearms community. He and Dudley Brown are quite a pair.

Back
Top Bottom