• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently the child molester laws in GA are so LAX that this guy is out before 3yrs

Not unless you did it at the park, or school yard.

That makes a bit more sense in that context; it prevents a pervert from claiming "I really had to pee" while showing off the goods to the children. On the other hand, I pity the poor sap who is walking home from an all night bender and stops to pee completely oblivious he is doing so at a school or park.

Thanks for the clarification.

It is asinine that our system does not sentence the group of offenders with by far the highest recidivism rate to longer sentences. I am talking about true sexual predators here - not the 19 year old who did the hibbity dibbity with a 15 year old.

If our justice system was truly set up to protect the public and to rehabilitate those who were salvageable, sexual predators would be given life sentences, or damn close to it, and all the money spent on incarcerating drug users would instead be spent on rehab programs.

This sums up my feeling on the subject perfectly. I am reminded of the case in Montana recently where a judge sentenced a former teacher to 30 days in jail for the rape of a 14-year-old girl and then another case here in Georgia where a high school football player was sentenced to many years for having sex with his under the age girl friend. It's a crazy world we live in.

It is even worse then u think, a political connected rich um butthead, molested his daughter for years and there is medical documentation to this was rewarded custody of his daughter during divorce. The police will not press charges against him either. Btw this is happening in Fulton/Dekalb county. There is more but hand is screaming had surgery yesterday.

My niece's two and half year old was molested by the father's friend numerous times. My niece brought her daughter to a child psychologist because she was acting out of character. After the first visit, the doctor told my niece what she believed had happened. After a few more sessions, they found out what he had done to her and who it was. My niece called the police and informed the father about his friend. The police stated they do not take the word of a 2 1/2 year old child in these cases. The father backed up the friend. A 1yr 1/2 later, this friend was caught red handed molesting another child..... I am not sure where he is now.... but I hope he is enjoying Bubba.....

He is depraved because he was deprived. He needs to be visited by the Welcome Neighbor Attitude Adjustment Team once he is released.

My niece's two and half year old was molested by the father's friend numerous times. My niece brought her daughter to a child psychologist because she was acting out of character. After the first visit, the doctor told my niece what she believed had happened. After a few more sessions, they found out what he had done to her and who it was. My niece called the police and informed the father about his friend. The police stated they do not take the word of a 2 1/2 year old child in these cases. The father backed up the friend. A 1yr 1/2 later, this friend was caught red handed molesting another child..... I am not sure where he is now.... but I hope he is enjoying Bubba.....
My little girl is 6 and if I had an idea anything like that was happening there would be ropes, gravel roads and slow rides up and down the gravel roads in somebodies future. I only have a very few folks that I trust my little girl with. God help the poor bastard that would touch her. I think I could make the movie Saw look like child's play!

Back
Top Bottom