• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently the child molester laws in GA are so LAX that this guy is out before 3yrs

I rarely agree with GDAWG but I don't believe in our justice system any more. Street justice is the only thing that would work in our present political climate.

That is why there are 3 choices to search from on the website to help seperate them by their crime.

A sexual offender has been convicted of a criminal offense against a victim who is a minor or any dangerous sexual offense.

A sexually dangerous predator is a person who was designated as a sexually violent predator between July 1, 1996, and June 30, 2006; or who is determined by the Sexual Offender Registration Review Board to be at risk of perpetrating any future dangerous sexual offense.

An absconder is a person who has failed to register with the appropriate sheriff's office either (a) initially within 72 hours after release from prison, placement on parole, supervised release or probation; or (b) on their registration anniversary date.
they color code them i think

anything with a yellow is indecent exposure for instance.

and again my point is with sex offender laws there is a **** ton of grey area left up to the judge

and we know how fair judges can be, lol. i remember a story from a few years back, an 18 year old (or 19 year old) got his with qa stat rape charge for having sex with a 17 year old girl. only problem was the girl was the daughter of the sheriff (here in GA somewhere if i remember)

of course he gets to trial and has the book thrown at him, versus this guy who got 3 years

of course drunk dudes who were caught pissing in public get hit with a sex offender charge

the sex offender thing is among one of the weirdest applied law and punishment. it really depends on who you are or who you did something to more than the actual crime it would seem

Peeing on the sidewalk gets you on the list? Seriously? This is where I have issues with government; a law starts out with good intentions, then is morphed into a dragnet that catches those who pose no threat for no other reason than political gain.

I rarely agree with GDAWG but I don't believe in our justice system any more. Street justice is the only thing that would work in our present political climate.

We have a legal system whose sole purpose is winning. Justice has no role in the process.

Someone on here said it best during another topic:

"there is not much that can't be fixed with a 55 gallon drum, a bag of cement and a boat!"

Back
Top Bottom