• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Apple is kinda screwing me.

Yeah I have the original iPad. Bought it long ago when they first came out. I refuse to update it. I have an android phone. I plan to keep it that way. Sorry your having problems

Yeah, don't update it. If I would have known I would have left it at iOS 6, which I really liked. I disliked 7 from the moment I saw the changes, and the problems it came with were even worse.

I would have threw it up against the all then did an insurance claim. I had one of the first flip razors that had the touch outer screen. It was acting up and freezing up an they said that since I was still able to call they couldn't do a claim on it. So I opened it up an broke the top part off of the bottom an handed him 2 pieces. He smiled and said i guess this one is broke huh.

The insurance that they sell has a $200 deductible!!
**** apple and **** iphone! I changed to galaxy.

Last edited:
Has anyone on here visited a PeachMac store? I may try visiting them today, or another Apple store. I keep reading reviews of the same problem happening to people and Apple's doing this to a lot of people.

At some point some body is going to have to give here. No way they can get away with this many cases

I had the Iphone since they first came out. And after the iphone 5. I went with the Samsung S4 and it is a way more advanced phone. If you want a simple phone to use than the iphone is for you. Apple has some serious catching up to do.

I had the Iphone since they first came out. And after the iphone 5. I went with the Samsung S4 and it is a way more advanced phone. If you want a simple phone to use than the iphone is for you. Apple has some serious catching up to do.

Man, could you offer a bit more detail? My wife and I have iPhone 4 thru Verizon, getting ready to re-up, and we are wide open as far as carriers/phones go. It's darn confusing for someone who's never owned a Galaxy as far as comparison goes.

Back
Top Bottom