• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Apple is kinda screwing me.

PeachMac couldn't do anything, since they don't work directly for apple. Although they said Apple store does have the power to make it happen and if they wanted to make a customer happy they would most likely swap the phone out under warranty.

I will try one more store tomorrow.

Tell your friends apple sucks.

Bought a mac mail order through school (came in direct from Apple) but when I got it I realized I wanted the next model up. Went to the Apple store with receipt and laptop to see about trading it in and paying the difference and they berated me and told me the school did not give me the liberty to do whatever I wanted with the laptop. F' Apple. I sold that laptop and never opened it. I've owned an iPhone since the original and switched to Android. I still have a macbook pro from work but won't buy another personally. Uppity mothers.

I have run IOS 7 since the first beta release, months ago. It is on an iphone 5 and have had no issues at all. It is most certainly not a situation of Apple installing malicious software designed to brick your phone.

BTW....the HTC One is the best smartphone on the market. Get one and be happy!

Man, could you offer a bit more detail? My wife and I have iPhone 4 thru Verizon, getting ready to re-up, and we are wide open as far as carriers/phones go. It's darn confusing for someone who's never owned a Galaxy as far as comparison goes.

Just go to a store and look at them. They will do so much more than the iphone. It will take some time to get use to it. Like the swipe typing/text, air gestures, smart scroll and bunch of other features. Good luck.

I am running IOS 7.2 on my 5, my wife has it on her 4S and a guy at work and his son have it on their 4. No problems. I tried to update mine about a month after I got it and didn't have the charger plugged in, the batt died during the update. the phone locked down and wouldn't do anything. I had to plug it to my computer and let itunes reboot the phone. It took 4 hours, but it fixed it. Guy at Apple told me they couldn't do it at the store, said i'd have to do it on my home computer.

There are some things you can do if you're computer savvy...like factory reset and then reload iOS 6 from an internet download. I'm not sure of the exact process.

I went over to android a long time ago and never looked back.

Everyone that I know on iOS 7.2 is working fine, no matter the phone. But every time I've walked into Apple, there is more than a handful of people there with an identical problem as mine. The internet tells me it's happening to many people elsewhere too.

After a lot of hard work, getting denied one more time and one more store, getting transferred a million times on the phone, going from US to India and back, I will finally be picking up a new phone tomorrow.

Does anyone want to buy a new iphone 5? I'm over it. Lol. Don't want to deal with this ever again.

Get a Samsung Galaxy phone or Nexus phone and sell the 5 on eBay. I made money selling my 4s and buying a Nexus 4 as they are cheap now and are still a great phone.

I sold my Iphone5 for $400 on Craigslist. When I get home I have another 5 to sell along with a 4GS. They have killer resell value especially to the younger crowd.

ios 7.2 working fine on my iphone4 also. I always use the usb and update with the computer. the update still looks washed out/cheap but so far not a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom