• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aquarium this weekend

Good grief guys....the Aquarium is in arguably the safest part of Atlanta. My eight year old daughter went there a few weeks ago on a field trip. I've been countless times. It's not Jalalabad, boys...no need to jock up
WOW......... Since I helped put that Aquarium together I'm here to tell ya 'just because your 8 year old daughter and you have been many time's and never heard or seen crime in action around there does not mean it's not there ......
let me see shoot-outs murders down the street armed robberies cars broken into spare tire's stolen I can go on and on ............. BTW there is no Safe place in or around the Atl

WOW......... Since I helped put that Aquarium together I'm here to tell ya 'just because your 8 year old daughter and you have been many time's and never heard or seen crime in action around there does not mean it's not there ......
let me see shoot-outs murders down the street armed robberies cars broken into spare tire's stolen I can go on and on ............. BTW there is no Safe place in or around the Atl
It will be a lot different when BBBIG Stacey takes over.Just sayin

Back
Top Bottom