• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aquarium this weekend

N4_Actual

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
So my girlfriend wants me to take her to the aquarium this weekend. Neither of us have been so I don’t know what to expect as a concealed carrier. I’d rather not leave my firearm in my vehicle where it could potentially be stolen. Any input/first hand experience would be appreciated. Thanks

You won't get any weapons into the Aquarium if security is like it was when I went at the end of last year. They had security on par with most major sporting events. One at a time, walk through metal detectors and wands.

Secure it in the car (I wouldn't go into ATL without being armed) so leaving it at home isn't an option.

You won't get any weapons into the Aquarium if security is like it was when I went at the end of last year. They had security on par with most major sporting events. One at a time, walk through metal detectors and wands.

Secure it in the car (I wouldn't go into ATL without being armed) so leaving it at home isn't an option.
Yea that’s the thing. I don’t want to be in ATL with no way to defend myself and girlfriend due to the high level of violent crime. Doesn’t sound like a fun Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom