• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Build to benefit an a 3yr old with Leukemia (updated)

Look what was in the Mail box :)

Can't find my brass punch for the roll pins so I only got 2/3 on both.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_02_da8eru6e.jpg
Awh shucks, use some vice grips.

Update from Sky Guns International

Sky Guns International and NB2 Distributing (www.nib2.com) will be donating two upper receivers to this build

Tac-Grip will be donating two of their Tac-Grip Musclecomps as well!! See this link for info on the product:

http://www.tac-grip.com/shop/cart.cfm?cmd=view.scat&tcat=5&scat=1023&startrow=1

DRD Tactical will be donating a lower receiver.

http://drdtactical.com/

We are also looking to gather some more components to this build. Hopefully we will be able to contribute some more, will update as we get more info.

Very cool. Thanks again. Since you are getting a lower from them and are donating the uppers, I propose that you build one rifle with the lower you are getting and send the other upper to me to marry to one of the two lowers I have now completed. I will get with you on the logistics of auctioning the finished gun you produce. Looks like we are really going to help this family.

Very cool. Thanks again. Since you are getting a lower from them and are donating the uppers, I propose that you build one rifle with the lower you are getting and send the other upper to me to marry to one of the two lowers I have now completed. I will get with you on the logistics of auctioning the finished gun you produce. Looks like we are really going to help this family.

Actually, if things work out they way I am planning, if you send us parts for 2 rifles, we should be able to build 3.

Actually, if things work out they way I am planning, if you send us parts for 2 rifles, we should be able to build 3.

Very cool. Keep me posted. I am going to build these two lowers with the parts provided by ODT members to date. Shoot me a tracking number on the other upper and I'll let you know when it gets here. Thanks again man.

Would like to send a BIG thank you out to the ODT, all of a sudden this has become the place we hoped it would be. Again, I would like to thank all the people for their kind words and support for us in the charity build. Please help us make this a resounding success to help Ashlynn Geringer and her family in their time of need.

All I apologize, I did not mean to put info I removed in this post

Last edited:
Parts have been arriving steadily. I now have a pile of parts just waiting to be built. I'm very excited about the builds. As I see it there are two distinct sides to this now and both have the same end result for this family. Differences aside, at the end of the day we will have taken two measly lowers and turned them in to 4-5 complete rifles all to raise money for a little girl and family that none of us (including myself) have ever met. I am proud to be associated with a group that would band together an do such a thing. We may fight and quibble all the way to the end but.... In the end w are handing the family of a little girl with terminal cancer a check for THOUSANDS of dollars. Thank you all! Thank you all! Thank you all!

To the OP and moderators, please remove all Sky Guns International posts unless you deem them important or necessary, lets put the focus back on Ashlynn Geringer and her family. If anyone wants to thank us, please PM us, post in our thread or post on our Facebook page and NOT in this thread.

At this time let us remember that Sky Guns International efforts here are actually minimal, lets give a big ODT thanks to the following companies for truly making this happen:

NB2 Distributing (www.nib2.com) for multiple contributions to this project

Tac-Grip for donating two of their Tac-Grip Musclecomps as well!! See this link for info on the product:

http://www.tac-grip.com/shop/cart.cf...023&startrow=1

DRD Tactical for donating a lower receiver.

http://drdtactical.com/

Thanks everybody.

Do you still need the flash hider? I tried to send it today but when I checked out. The shipping address was removed. pM me if still needed!

Back
Top Bottom