• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR pistol help

If it were me I'd pick up a quality pistol buffer&spring and clean the %&^# out of that tube then light oil tube&spring. Firing pins are cheap enough.....I'd pick one'a those up two since you already tried 2 trigger groups? Wish you well Bro

If it were me I'd pick up a quality pistol buffer&spring and clean the %&^# out of that tube then light oil tube&spring. Firing pins are cheap enough.....I'd pick one'a those up two since you already tried 2 trigger groups? Wish you well Bro
It's next on the list to try. I changed the firing pin already too. Thanks for the help.

Ya , I've heard of people having to (very carefully) open up the gas port on the barrel too.

Do not open the gas port. Most are sized big enough to run weak ammo, the rest start off over gassed. The problem is (very nearly almost) always something else.

Do not open the gas port. Most are sized big enough to run weak ammo, the rest start off over gassed. The problem is (very nearly almost) always something else.
I never have but know of others that ordered from Davidson that had to to make the thang work after trying everything else. I don't recommend just stated what i know others have had to do

I know the problem is in lower. Just can't pin point what it is. Everything looks fine.

I'm wondering if the bolt is not locking all the way forward and the hammer is hitting the bcg. Do you have another bcg you can try? In my eyes it's either the hammer spring or the bcg. You could also slap the forward assist to rule this out.

Back
Top Bottom