• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR pistol help

No. The gun cycles, chambers a new round and locks open on empty. This is not a gas drive problem.

This is most likely a Bubba trigger job gone wrong. Replace the FCG and re-test. If that doesn't solve the issue, then further diagnosis will be needed to determine if there's a more obscure issue at work.

... And whomever sold this gun is a lying dirt bag.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Changing the FCG and see what happens
Yeah he never disclosed any issues with it...

With the second fcg, were the same springs and pins used?
Pins , those non rotate. Think he decided to change those and maybe new new pistol buffer & spring. I wouldn't be keying in for OP but I spent some time in PM with'em. Ruling out upper issue and such but I'm out. I'm a Novice or less but I've put a couple together and had the exact problem with a VarmintorAR. Ended up gettin a CMMG Enhanced Rifle buffer & spring........Bam fast as you can pull the trigger and no jams or lock ups. But I'm stumped on the pistol at hand. Hope yall can get'em straightened out.

I have an extra FCG standard pins and all out of a S&W sport2 you're welcome to but I'm in Rome. Prob cost you that in gas? A commercial pistol tube too (was supposed to be milspec when i ordered %&#@ )

I see there is another 7.5 AR pistol on here "unfired"......anyone feel brave?
I got one , hope i never have to put it on here LOL............Runs like a sewing machine. After hearing a lot of folks say 10" or longer ONLY. I had to see for myself (at $400 parts all in, took me 5 months to gather). This thang is purdy accurate too at 50 , i know. Will push it out further soon as possible. I think Northgagunman'll be up and runnin in no time.

Back
Top Bottom