• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Prices

I've had my share of 500 dollar beaters. The fact is, I cannot hold on to them long enough to make any money on them. I end up wanting a new ACOG or something, and selling a piece of crap rifle I care nothing about is too easy in order to put something nice on a rifle I do care about.

The way things are going this week, you could drop a Nightforce 1-4x on there instead of an ACOG! :D

Drop some knowledge on me about this

Nothing anyone else needs to worry about. I don't care for an employee of theirs enough to not do business with them so long as said employee is an employee. I'm sure they don't care one way or another about a fat guy who can't afford their product anyway not wanting to buy their product. ;)

Waite until they realize there is no ban or just a restriction on high cap mags and prices normalize. They will have paid 4k for an $800.00 gun.

Exactly ! I've seen this happen starting way back with the 1968 gun control act due to Kennedys shooting and its been the same results with all the other controlling acts such as during the Reagan years and the Clinton assault ban, plain ole panic buying. If your going to sell for high dollar you better do it quick before the prices drop like a rock.

Back
Top Bottom