• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Prices

Man I have two Colt 6920LE's that have the "restricted" marks on them. While I would love to see what they would bring, I won't be selling ANYTHING!
I'm thinking the same thing. If I sold everything I have I could pay off both the wifes and my car and have several thousand left over for other things. Hell, I could sell them all and buy a M16, but I just can't bring myself to list any of them.

Waite until they realize there is no ban or just a restriction on high cap mags and prices normalize. They will have paid 4k for an $800.00 gun.

Never in my life have I wished I had a $500 poly AR... until now. I have two AR's now and working on a third. Each fills a different role. Now I wish I had become a hoarder over the last few years and bought every piece of junk I could get my hands on. I'd be retiring next month instead of working.

Never in my life have I wished I had a $500 poly AR... until now. I have two AR's now and working on a third. Each fills a different role. Now I wish I had become a hoarder over the last few years and bought every piece of junk I could get my hands on. I'd be retiring next month instead of working.

I've been hoarding since 2001. It just doesn't work that way. I have way more now than I could ever possibly use, however I am not willing to let any of them go. I will continue hoarding. ;)

I've been hoarding since 2001. It just doesn't work that way. I have way more now than I could ever possibly use, however I am not willing to let any of them go. I will continue hoarding. ;)

Once this frenzy dies down and ARs are back in stock, I am going to hoard 3 more! :D Make them all SBR!

I hear you, I wouldn't sell any of mine, but it makes me wish I had a safe full of $500 beaters that I didn't care about!

I hear you, I wouldn't sell any of mine, but it makes me wish I had a safe full of $500 beaters that I didn't care about!

I've had my share of 500 dollar beaters. The fact is, I cannot hold on to them long enough to make any money on them. I end up wanting a new ACOG or something, and selling a piece of crap rifle I care nothing about is too easy in order to put something nice on a rifle I do care about.

Back
Top Bottom