• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR10 Troubleshooting

whitetailjunkie

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
39   0
Reaction score
I acquired a home built AR10. It has some very nice parts in the build. The guy i got it from said he always shot it suppressed. The gun has a seekins precision adjustable gas block and even adjusted as far out as it will go the gun is still having failure to feed. Curious if you guys have any idea what else i could do. I verified that the block is not canted on the barrel. Thanks for any help!

I acquired a home built AR10. It has some very nice parts in the build. The guy i got it from said he always shot it suppressed. The gun has a seekins precision adjustable gas block and even adjusted as far out as it will go the gun is still having failure to feed. Curious if you guys have any idea what else i could do. I verified that the block is not canted on the barrel. Thanks for any help!

I have (A) solution for ya....

Sell it to me:)

I’ll be glad to take’r off yo hands so you won’t have to worry about fix’n’r...

Whatcha think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have (A) solution for ya....

Sell it to me:)

I’ll be glad to take’r off yo hands so you won’t have to worry about fix’n’r...

Whatcha think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha I’m gonna have to pass for now. Just pretty aggravating getting a nice rifle and it not functioning properly but hopefully I can get it figured out

Not yet haven’t had time to mess with it I’ve been working long hours everyday. I’m off tomorrow so I’m gonna check it then. Is it possible for them to be worn out with an almost new BCG?

Back
Top Bottom