Ar15 trigger question

Yea self defense and some target shooting. I like around 4 pound mark maybe less. I'm good with trigger control so a light trigger is what I'm thinking.

Yea self defense and some target shooting. I like around 4 pound mark maybe less. I'm good with trigger control so a light trigger is what I'm thinking.

If I remember correctly the 1st stage is 2#'s and the 2nd is 2.5#'s. If you want to blow the whole wad on a trigger though I have heard great things about anything Geissele. Especially the 3 gun version and the SD-E. I plan on trying one out in my next build.

Yea I'm thinking about the Geisel because if I'm going to do this I might as well go all the way. It also depends on my patience. If I save up enough for a rra and can't stand waiting I might just end up with that on lol.

I really like the Geissele (spelling? I know I've posted that more than once with different spellings- it's too much trouble to remove the trigger to check spelling I suppose I could just google it) that I put in a carbine. I bought a super dynamic combat trigger from Midway when they were on closeout- cheap-ish at under two hundred bucks. Works great. Some people have said that they don't like the two stage trigger, but they also said that they don't like any two stage triggers. Personal choice I guess.

I also have a Jewell trigger in a 20" bull barrel AR- it has a minimum adjustment of "breathe on me" to "reasonable". I don't think I'll be buying a second Jewell. I'd have another Geissele in a second.

No better trigger available than the Jard. I have tried them all and NOTHING even comes close. That said, they are a royal pain in the butt to get adjusted and you will regret buying it until you get it right. Once it is right you will realise that all the trouble was worth it. I will never spend money on anything else ever again.

No better trigger available than the Jard. I have tried them all and NOTHING even comes close. That said, they are a royal pain in the butt to get adjusted and you will regret buying it until you get it right. Once it is right you will realise that all the trouble was worth it. I will never spend money on anything else ever again.

Which Jard trigger are you running?

Back
Top Bottom